Sunday, November 28, 2010

Straight Edge Sleeve Tattoo

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/63/l_2b8963cacb8e421c9785b31f59c91e5c.jpg 


One Straight Edger said, “I love tattoos and I think sXe is like a tattoo in your mindset, so why not get it inscribed on you for life”. Becoming sXe is thought to be a life long commitment “True Till Death”. Singer Bif Naked states, “It's a commitment not to do these things [drugs, alcohol, & promiscuous sex] for the rest of my life. Every passing year I have Straight Edge under my belt, I have more conviction about it”. Many people don't take sXe as serious as it needs to be taken and many people “lose the edge” as it's called. When people break the edge it is considered a disgrace and a term has been coined in making fun of people that stop being Straight Edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment